Assault Part-3 Assault Part-3

Awesome game dude

This series is pretty cool, it's kinda like a show and kinda like a game, I really like the idea, even though you can't spell for shit – no offense – But I'll have to agree with YoinK, I just hate dem friggin' sticks. The interface elements were what really won me over though, they were just cool.. huuhhhh.. cooooll.....

Windows SA - Simulator! Windows SA - Simulator!

This just sucked

It sucked, and I'll be honest, I only reviewed it to get me some experience points. Dood, I'm not even gonna get into it, you suck, I'm done.

Drones Drones

I tried to mark you appropriatly

Kudos, I haven't reviewed anything in ages, but I've stumbled upon something that definetly deserves my vote. Jesus dude, I don't know how you guys scripted this mother! I mean first of all, theirs the AI, which I have no idea how to do, but then you have the random moves and SOOO much.. Damn, I bow to you good sir (If you could see me you'd see that I am in fact bowing at the computer) But that's not mentioning the slick animation and graphics! The style of it all is awesome, it's funny, and it's actually entertaining to play! (by the way, I suck at the game though) The only suggestions I would make would be to add a training mode, and maybe some sort of instruction diggy, cuz I died the first time because I didn't know the controls. Anyway, good job dude... er dudes... er.. whatever, good job

clockcrew air hockey! clockcrew air hockey!

Me no like clocks, but me like air hockey...

Well, I'm not usually one to favor clocks, but this is a good game, I mean the programming was good. But the graphics were still sh!tty. I wouldn't have minded actually, but you over used the alpha channel transparencies. Plus, there were some typo's and programming flaws that should have been looked over before it was uploaded.